Friday, May 15, 2009

Book Fair, here I come...

I'm on my way out. I have to balance my checkbook to see if there's money for food on the way up the hill, grab my maps, pack another box of miscellaneous stuff (I packed the van last night, but found this morning that the balance was off, so tried frantically to repack without actually removing the bookcases which are HEAVY ... it may have worked, it may not. I won't be able to do much about it at this point. )

I'm hoping to be on the road by 9:30 (it's 9:16 now... can I make it?).

Wish me luck.

Hope for many sales of decent prices.

Hope I make it there and back again without blowing my knee out.

Hope I have a good time and get to talk to lots of dealer friends.

I'll update with a report on Monday (possibly Tuesday).

See ya!

1 comment:

The Craig Family said...

Oh, how I would simply love a copy of Jellybeans for Breakfast! It is a treasured book and I would love to be able to read it to my children! Please let me know by blog or by email (Brookecraig6101@hotmail.com) if you will have it for sale. Thank you so much!

Brooke