Thursday, December 2, 2010

December 2nd.... pulling books out of boxes today.

Yes, it was one of those days where I had to take new pictures to get started on another stack of books to go in the database... which means that I get to root through boxes to find books to pull out and list.

I know I should just pick up a box, pull all the books out and process them as a group.  But where would be the fun in that, I ask you?  Or the exercise.  Lifting and toting twenty boxes of books (I only went through one area of boxes today and found enough to keep me busy for a week) is GREAT exercise... and does wonders for your back muscles too.

In the process, I found two books that would make WONDERFUL holiday gift items.

I haven't had a chance to enter them into my database yet (I'm going to try to do that tomorrow or this weekend) but I wanted to show them to you anyway.

Enjoy.



 Which Star Wars fan out there wouldn't just LOVE a copy of a 
book about the lovable, huggable Ewoks.
I couldn't.



And for the golf fanatics out there who thought they had everything...


You have to look closely. Real Closely.  In fact, click on the picture to see a better view of it.

Followed by this:


And this:
   

Or maybe this:

Yup, I knew you couldn't resist.


Next week (or even the rest of this week if I'm lucky) I'll post some other books that got pulled from the stacks just in time for the holidays. 


No comments: