Friday, November 21, 2008

The Beginning...

In the beginning, there were no words -- until someone wrote them down.

This is a brand new blog for me (and a brand new medium to learn) so here goes.

I mainly intend to use this blog to talk about books, book selling / book buying and to show off some of the more interesting books I acquire or have for sale.

But there will be times when daily life creeps in and you might find posts about my two children, my husband, my mother, my sister, my strange cats, etc. Normal everyday life does exist for a bookseller & sometimes it's more interesting than the book at the top of my stack to enter into my database.

So that's what you can expect -- at least that's what I'm hoping to write about. Let's see how it goes from here.

Enjoy your day.

Stephanie

No comments: