Monday, March 16, 2009

I KNEW it!

Remember a couple of weeks ago when I was tearing my workroom apart looking for some notes I had made (with prices I was offering) on a collection that I had looked at in November?

You do remember, right?

Well, if not, I DO.

Lo, and behold, I FOUND them.

Ha.

Not thrown out (nor will they be from now on).

Not completely lost.

Just under yet another pile of books, etc. that I was getting to.

I seem to have LOTS of these piles. I keep trying to whittle them down -- hoping that one day I'd be pile free....

Ha.

It's not to be, yet. But I did find my notes.


Now it's back to data entry & trying to whittle down a stack of boxes instead of piles of papers.

(One of these days, I'll be so organized I won't have piles of ANY sort in my workroom....yeah, right).

Enjoy your day. I am.

No comments: