Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Passwords, passwords, and damned passwords

Yeah, there's my quote for the day.

Just updated my Thunderbird and it asked me for my master password.

My WHAT??????????

So then I have to ask it politely, which ONE, dang you?

Then I have to go through all the passwords in my head and try them all.

Of course, the ones I try WON'T WORK.

Then in desperation, I try my normal password (which, by the way, was the first one I tried....)

And it took.  Sigh.

One of those days, huh?    Of course, I have LOTS TO DO TODAY. And I've just spent 15 stupid minutes wasted on passwords.

Hopefully the rest of the day will improve from here.

Oh, by the way, I got an email yesterday for a job interview.  This is GOOD NEWS.  Now all I have to do is look and act like the right person for the job.   Keep your fingers crossed.

No comments: