Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Peter Pan take two...

So yesterday I didn't get a chance to take some pictures of the inside of the Peter Pan Story Book that I posted to the blog -- today I got a chance to take some pictures. Unfortunately, this format doesn't seem to do the vivid colors much justice.

Hopefully you can click on the pictures to get a better view.


This particular picture of Tinkerbell got a mention in one dealer's description for the fact that it is a rather "Hot" version of Tinkerbell -- not a kiddie version. That dealer was right on the money. This picture looks more like a Vargas pin-up than a Children's fairy story fairy. It's quite nice though.

And the colors (which aren't showing up really well on this) are so VIVID (I know I used that word before, but I'm stuck for an alternative).

Enjoy!

No comments: