Monday, June 22, 2009

Another article uploaded to my website...

I just finished uploading article number two: Terry Pratchett: Fantasy, Humor and...

to my website. I've got a bunch more to add, which will be done as time permits.

If you'd like to take a look, here's the link: Terry Pratchett: Fantasy, Humor and...

I've got some youth fiction series info, some SF / horror / Fantasy articles and some other things I can't even remember that I wrote that I'll have to poke through and add to the site.

The nice thing for some people is that I have bibliographic info on a bunch of these authors -- research done that might not be found elsewhere. I should probably charge for it...

At any rate, it's there. Enjoy reading it.

I still don't have any photos of Son number one from camp, but I have heard rumors of great blackmail video WILL be available at some point in the future. I'm looking forward to seeing (and USING ) it.

Now it's back to actual data entry!

(oh, and looking up prices, etc. on another small non-fiction group of books to buy.)

No comments: