Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The attack of the killer website...

I have read AGAIN, and been reminded AGAIN that I need to put my articles from Firsts Magazine (I've been writing for them since the 90's) on my website.

GREAT IDEA!

The problem is the execution of said idea.

This week, I plan to tackle that job and hopefully get a few of my articles up to the site and visible.

Wish me luck.

And if that goes well, I'm going to try to upload the folder of html pages that I made for my final project for my HTML class a few years ago. It's all about Madeleine L'Engle and contains some very useful information and a bibliography... I have to figure out how to get it up to the site & to make it work again....

Hurts my brain just to think about it.

Maybe I'll let son number two do it. He can figure out internet stuff without even taking a deep breath. Bah!

No comments: