Sunday, June 14, 2009

Quick Break....

Yesterday it was three baseball games and an end of season pool party (and I sunburned the back of my neck & face AGAIN...). It's been cool this season, relatively speaking (IE: No games played in 110 degree weather, but even these overcast days like yesterday are days I SHOULD be wearing sunscreen (well, the boys too, but...) and I KEEP FORGETTING to put it on my neck & face.

Bah.

Today we leave for Boy Scout camp. So I'll be taking a quick break.

Hopefully I'll be back on Thursday.

We'll see how long it takes me to catch up on real work first. I will try to remember to take pictures for you.

Have a great week & wish us good weather!
(For the first time in over five years, we're not expecting 95 - 115 degree weather at camp. In fact, in checking this morning, it was 45 degrees at 6:00 and supposed to go to 75-ish). For us, that's nearly winter weather...

:)

Enjoy!

No comments: