Monday, March 1, 2010

Mea Culpa....

Last week was....

too much, actually.  And it's still going on, so this is just a quick note to say I'm sorry that I haven't been able to post anything since last Monday.  And this short post is all I'll be able to do today.   Hopefully by tomorrow things should settle down again (momentarily) and I can get more time to post about what's been going on.

However, this week there are minimum days for Son Number Two all week long (and he gave me the wrong time today so I was EARLY... but that gave me a chance to do some of the reading that I have to have done by next Monday so it worked out o.k.).

Next week, Son Number One has minimum days all week.  Go figure.  Can't win around here. And then, at some point, they'll all be home on Spring break, giving me no time to get things done at all.

Again, sorry about the blank blog this last week.

Will post soon.

No comments: