Saturday, September 12, 2009

Set -up finished,... tomorrow it's the real deal

By the time I got to the hotel and got on the computer last night, it was WAY too late and I was WAY too tired to make my brain work and get a blog entry done.
I'm actually happy with the number of books I brought and the selection I chose. Overall, I'm happy with the way the booth turned out (I do have pictures taken of the booth, but I can't get them into the computer yet. I'll do that when I get back home). There's a decent amount of space to move around, and I like the way it looks visually.

.......


I'm sitting here staring at the TV, frantically trying to think of something to write and frankly totally brainless, so I'm going to end this now & hope I have more news tomorrow.

Wish me luck and lots of customers though.

No comments: